Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thanks Letter To My Cousin

Today I Will Shout


Today was the memorial MJ darling since it began until it ended, I could not contain my tears, especially when Paris, the daughter of MJ is directed towards the audience, and his father, the King of Pop

His influence is great in me, for me is reminicent of what was my childhood, one of the best times of my life, and the fact that he is no longer physically present, it makes me think of many things, among them, really, we are nothing without the power of God, and spiritually, we as beings who inhabit this world, leave an important mark to leave a legacy, like MJ did in millions of hearts, including mine.

xoxo, memo.

Pd. and I'm on vacation, and wonderful things are happening my life! can `t say no more .. Guys, we aud @ Gloria Trevi. 15 August 2009 National!

0 comments:

Post a Comment