Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where To Find Dickies Bag Singapore

verdei your pi Ja verdei your


For over 4 years I've known, seems like yesterday that day in the park Alamillo UKY birthday that you were the 4 great because the day before you had had affairs with people in the group. Myriam you and you were the one who integrate more with me and Harry, but then came back from the park to the mythical moment Joserra Sim.



Although in recent times you've done more studies out there are many times we've had together, most notably:

- You meet Henry in El Alamillo, just there the night we closed the park gate. This will be a 20 billion page views per Alamillo has been.



- The roof of F Pili, where he hid the shoes and not Lara was.

- We can not forget the dark episodes of our past, most notably the Feast of exile where Joserra were expelled for their "humble abode" for the conduct of intoxication of Lara.

- That Halloween Maripaz latter Myriam Halloween at home this Halloween or where we enciegamos enough in Islantilla.



- We've been together 3 years late but I have to emphasize this last dined at my house and witnessed the death and resurrection of Hamburger with cheese., At night you broke with people, I painted do not know if it's worse than you paint the whole body or not you found out.

- The meet Myriam a Hookah-free environment that people are instructed to pull within a half hour.



- We can not forget this weekend in Islantilla with these fires of san juan, these visits home of John, that Burt, these pallets, those singstar with mics changed, these caximbas, etc.



- You're not very keen to come to my plays in Mazagon, but you came was the hookah with milk, to something richer.

- Shows if we lived a few, the rebujito is great, look at the photo and see that thanks to rebujito Lara can fly.



- those early mornings Seville sitting in chairs with a cold stripping, and trying to sneak around the old broken.

- Barna Great trip on which I can only say (8) Barcelona I love you so my singing (8)



- Barrels of course early was your shot to fame in Pabling Salvame Productions as presenter, to give you your 2 nd prize ear, after you won last year by your performance in Kristmas Fredy.

- The wedding of the father of Myriam, I left the wedding after Myriam.



- Well there are more moments, but I'll end with a weekend with the last together, that Fair Baeza. Great show with the girl, rave Baeza, the train without water (sorry), JaƩn and the native desert. Zoid has agreed to collaborate and send your original cards made yourself.



Well here congratulate my humble way, reminding one of the many good times we spent together. Well I can only tell you that you are one of the people I most appreciate and I hope it stays that way and live more situations like the Fair Baeza. I hope you're happy because you deserve And silent as the soup cools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment