Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Glory Holes Tucson, Az

Conversion.

Hello to all my friends. As always I apologize for being absent for so long. All I have to say is that I finished reading "Kim" Kippling, Nobel Prize English, and "Thoughts" of French Blaise Pascal. Another title that I ate is "Fear and Trembling" by Kieekegaard. "I do not know if the names are spelled correctly. There comes to mind now.
I have something to say, I turned to be Catholic. The Church is full of men and Jews but I should avoid conflicts of a religious nature respecting the religion of our ancestors. On the other hand, I realized that Luther did play the game of the usual and therefore the world was divided in two.
My faith is mine and nobody else. I do not want to impose anything on anyone. What moves me is the sincere belief of seeking the truth while avoiding the Judaizing atheism. Warned that the current reading at the beginning of the year "Anatomy of Peace by Emery Reeves.
A hug and see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment