Monday, September 7, 2009

How To Tell If I Have Herpes In My Nose






I feel with the water in the ankles, with my mini lap top on the legs, I feel that I am an outsider to whom he is writing.
As if a spirit is taking over all my being, and I pay my fingers on this keyboard to write anything, regardless of whether it makes sense or consistency whatsoever.

just feel an immense necesicdad writing, not that, not that, it's just so ... Long ago I do not write music, and honestly that has me somewhat concerned, because they do not know if I have is some brain cap, put it in a vulgar, or because my experiences have just finished and I have no more than to write .. is that every day is different, but for me the monotony is different, although it is always the same, and I think this has pushed me some idleness is not good.

With the iPod in my hands, I find myself listening to my random music ... ah! my music, my ipod, this magic box full of feelings, textures, vivenvias, memories, magic, tears, laughter .. comprimmidas emotions.

hear Adam's voice singing softly Lambert Mad World, and think of me, makes me want to mourn, then, immediately, the piano sara bareilles Gravity invades me, and that's when the inner cry is present, you know, that where you say nothing, but the lack of physical expression says it all .. Funny, no?

The laptop on my lap I get so hot, a heat that seems strangely familiar, it reminds me home to my room, the sounds it makes loneliness, how ironic that certain material things that will evoke moments have nothing to do, yet It's delicious that through these feelings one can live.

lately is that I have not written muxo on the blog, but as I said to on previous occasions when I have nothing to tell, it is better to be silent. This time I felt the need to go and write these lines which I doubt if they have meaning or not.

Memo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment