Sunday, September 20, 2009

Prevent 2wire Blaster Virus




I think it's the end of a friendship, but not just a friendship, but one was very important in my life, and I can not let this go without a watershed in my life by publishing the following poem is a person who too important in my life, I appreciate every moment and just agadezco all, from beginning to end, but I think our friendship would continue .. exhausting, and even if it hurts, it would be a lie to the two ..

Anyway, this is for Karla you, I love you still, I loved you (as anyone) but now I realize that there is always that there is ... simply is not there.
but thanks for everything, really, thanks for everything, you'll be in my thoughts and my prayers.


came time everything has a beginning


an end all would have to finish this story


that seemed infinite
has no evils or benefits


say you're good ..
that you are bad ..
for my
you karla .. Karla
my
neither good nor bad
just a piece of soul

misunderstood at times but almost always looking for hugs

makes my life as anyone else by
it is difficult to drop

what was our friend once



promised not to mourn for someone else does not make sense


shed tears and cry for something valuable

both

you told me I will not deny

friendship but what is a simple
friendship?
to the world that you and I began to form



it seems that things began to unravel

and I can not blame
neither you nor my

not know try
and less able to assess
what was our kind of friendship


or chocolates or sweets or butterflies


or thousands of other things
I might have forgotten
for more than try and stop treating people spend


for my life and mind

but you ..
your

have a space in my memory in my mind



I believe that it is not a farewell

not a lost friendship

just a lesson learned


made me learn to trust
learn to sing and dance

and other things I should not mention
but ..

you say it's silly trying to talk


and fix what you can not return
is your desicion if you

is a piece of my heart

fool of me I have no

else to say it hurts, I must admit as a new camnino


expect me and my life as I continue
I
with or without you.



God bless you forever .. Karla
.. Dinora
karla.

0 comments:

Post a Comment