Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fungal Infection In Rectum

I miss Tenerife



- I miss seeing in my underwear screaming Germans

- I miss the room cleaners

echándonos

- I miss climbing the Teide stopping by all

viewpoints

- I miss drinking beer in the cespedcito

- I miss bathing in the water and scrape the feet on stones

- I miss Sergio saying "Guarrooss"

- I miss a pool of people who never seemed to be no

- I miss Germany's screaming: "What pasaaa!"

- Echo less throw balls into beer

- I miss the "pineapple, melon, coconuuuut"

- Joaquín I miss saying "In puuuta mother, right? In puuuta mother

- I miss Emy

fumaric

- I miss listening to Jesus shouting distance "Yeeeeij"

- I miss being invited to dinner in an apartment and bring some wine

- I miss the road curves

- I miss the visit to the ancient tree, without it's journey was different

- I miss drinks with Jaime Ostos

- I miss driving Joaquin curves with the lights fused, no seat and passenger seat Lidia

- I miss us photos in the middle of the road with the police looking

- I miss going to 24 hours talk to the clerk

- I miss the food

Bea - I miss the sun listening to the background "Guarros, stiff, sad, etc."

- Alicia I miss smiling although it was always blown

- I miss the political rallies

Isa - I miss that send us to shut up by the surrounding balconies

- I miss going to the beach with a hangover

- I miss that place us

police fines

- I miss mounted on the pedal with a bunch of stiff unfortunate

- I miss drink a bottle of rum honey on the plane

Sergio

- I miss Raul receive emails reminding that we have to do

Thesis

- I miss the green of carrying out tongue

- I miss going in the car waiting for the stop false

- I miss you see me face and I try to defraud guiri

- I miss the black sand that burns a lot

- I miss going to foreign clubs with a party seemed a treat for a wedding and another that we were the only ones with two urchins were

- I miss Antonio saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck"

- I miss laughing

Lidia

- I miss the street and ask who in the midst of the explanation is fired from Liborio "Ciao, Liborio, ciao"

- I miss clubbing at 6 am and is completely closed

- I miss seeing Madrid at 2 second delay in the bar next door, you little emotion

- I miss asking what we have done and no one responds

- I miss to remind everyone that they are stiff

- I miss the fine irony Alfonso, great

- I miss the leverage in the apartment while sleeping Germans imcerso

- I miss everything I do twitter pic of rigor with

- I miss Jesus smoking cigars

- I miss the highway road to Punta del Teno

- I miss going to all the sites with maps and get lost

- I miss the Recre find shirts in the souvenir shops

- I miss drinking mojito

lying - I miss the spontaneous photos of Sergio

- I miss Bea always keep a bottle of water over

- I miss Emy with small cake to celebrate Santa

- I miss bathing in the tip of Teno and clawing all the body to climb

- I miss going Santa Cruz Store and get 10 minutes before closing stores

- I miss eating at 5 pm and dinner at 12 (hours insular)

- I miss talking with an accent mix of Argentine and Cuban

nonsense

- I miss Isa whispering quietly without barely be heard

- I miss taking my last drink with David at our apartment

- I miss the stiff Apart from

- I miss saying "if we go out tonight" and

not leave

- I miss that "in Spain this is not true" and someone said "This is Spain my child"

- I miss the second day everyone was light with red back

- I miss the phone call but the apartments were just 10 steps from each other

- I miss Emy , Alicia, Isa, Lydia, Bea, Antonio, Alfonso, Joaquin, Jesus, David and Sergio

- I miss Tenerife, why do not mind being a stiff when you're so good together

0 comments:

Post a Comment