Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Medieval Total Wargold Editionno-cd -medieval 2

Ashley Tisdale se desnuda en fotos para Allure

linda ashley tisdale
Ashley Tisdale is one of Disney's young stars who jump on the bandwagon of getting naked and make for Allure magazine.

regard it says: "I am a woman. I have 25 years, almost 26, although people think I'm much younger."

The images confirm that, yes, Ashley is no longer a girl and teaches her more sexy and sensual, but unlike other artists, she is still a good girl to appear nude because he asked permission from their parents and even was accompanied by her mother to shoot.

"I always wanted to be sure that my parents approve of what I do. Even when I tattooed my mother came with me.'s Tattoo 'Believe', which means, 'believe' or 'cree'" I did it for her I always told to believe, "said the American artist.

Ashley is in full promotion of the movie Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure (Sharpay's fabulous adventure), the latest spin off of High School Musical. The film tells the story of Sharpay, the character played by Tisdale in the musical, once graduated up to Broadway in search of an opportunity to discover that your dog is able to get a paper before her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment