Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cool Names For Bow Company

Yamachii III * 100% * ep.

Mi Amor Secreto ~



--------- -------------------

Title: My secret love

Author: Riitsukochan

Couple: YamaChii

Genre: Romance - Lemon



Chapter II

is difficult to think of that day ... at that moment ... I only remember the blood rises to my cheeks ...

.::: flashback:::.

"We're all? - said as always our elder brother Yabu

-Siiiiiiiiiiii - answer all

-Yamachan ... our commitment starts now ... ok? - Yuto said defiantly

-..¬¬ ok .... -

-H olaa Good Morning ... I called kenshi Takamura, and this week will be their new- photographer

Konnochii -waa! - all said in unison

Well couples assign to ..- said with a big smile on Photographer

-Quee?!? Vaa to do with partners? ¬ ¬ damn - sorry yamada

"Well Uto to Keita, Yabu with hikaru, with Daiki kei, ps .. and last 2-Takaki partners with ...

-Conmiigo conmigoo .. .. please ... I do not want to be with Morimoto or Chinen-yamada sorry

"And you do not want to be with them? -

-Ashhh .. Uto not bother ... I will have my reasons ¬ ¬ -

-Takaki and finally with Ryutaro Chinen Yamada-

-Noooooooooooooooooo ! yamada -cry .. scaring everyone in their path-

Each couple went to a dressing room, as they had to dress according to the papers which were to represent.

-emmm ... ... you fall ill Yamachan ? - Asked the pequeñochinen

"No .. no of course not, but sometimes you are so demonstrative that ... ii pss no see ... .. you know like me in that regard

-Oo sorry ... sometimes I forget that you do not like abraazos from now will give you more- looked sad while were still putting the outfit

-Noo .. noo .. now more than ever I need your hugs [O___o that sounded ugly] - yamada blushing whisper

-Hehe .. sorry I just do not escuchee, xD ... he told me?

Aaaaa .. -.. not just [Uff ... I Salveo]

-Aps ... then it does not bother you ... hug you?

-mm .. partly yes, but please no hugs me when we are in front of many people: / ... Well I'm ready ... I'll be out- yamada said from the doorway

Ok .. aaa ... Yamachan! - she called -... Demos 1000% of us in this photo shoot .. sii? - "enthused

-CLAROO ! Let's do the best we can ... China! O ////// quee .. or ... .. you Qu? - asked incredulously as he felt little arms around him from the waist-feel ... ii so warm that smell ... that I thought O_o ..-

Oooo .. I'm sorry, but I can not resist, "he said while still hugging

- ^ ^ chiikun ... -

At that moment I could not bear more, the smell emanating Chinese was so .. delicious ... the peculiar olortan esee me to be in the clouds ... felt like it was pulling away from me ... and I hugged him nuevamentee momentum, the expression that put China at the time was amazed ... .. because now it was I who held him .. and because I I was also surprised to do ... I will never hug him but now he needed to do, is so soft and looks so delicate ... right now I just want to hug and not let go but for anyone or anything harm you ... China is only my .... OMG! I just said?!?!

-Yamachan .. these biien? - told me as I looked worried

-Ehh? .. emm .. sii .. iff it .. Chinen is .. estoii - I was getting really nervous, I could not speak well ... I felt my head explode, I sure was red ...

-Security? - was saying more and more close to my face ....

We watched in silence ... I saw the face of Chinese insurance blushed and mine too ... even more than before, if it could.

From second to second the two we met only a few cents to kiss ... but not atinabamos to nothing but we were seeing ... I saw derrepente China closed her eyes and I even closer ... impulse did the same ... getting closer hastaa lips feel ... and it's true ... they are as I imagined ... all those times I dreamed of ... in a scene like this ... her lips ... soft and strawberry flavor ... could not be separated of the ... realementee his lips became my addiction ... I started to slowly move my lips ... the kiss went from being an inexperienced and innocent lustful and passionate ... felt like the language of China, I asked permission and I did not impose it but cedi ... and were not just kissing ... ahoraa were accompanied by Carisi ... my hands were going through her angelic face ... down by the neck and descends down her back ... ever making it ... listening to little moans out of his mouth ... something that was silent at once biting my neck ... it was really going on ... no ... this has to stop doing it or we could end right here ... stopped my touch and hear a moan from you between my lips ... we were both breathing hard ... and red the maximum

-Chii ... China ... I'm so sorry .. ... .- debii not ... excuse me awkwardly

- ^ ^ Noo do not worry ... I was the one who All- started

Chinen was finished to the locker room ... and went to meet with the other members, but along the way no one said no words or looks anything ... we were both looking directly floor .. but there was something else ... did not know what China and I was someone watching us and certainly saw what happened in the dressing room with us ... but as we realized we did not care ...

.::: End Flashback:::.

Since then, that diaa ... that my feelings for you began to grow and ... I think now that if I am quite sure quee .... I like ... Chinen.

now only hope to have the courage to someday be able to tell you ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment