Friday, December 25, 2009

Headscissors And Farts

omedetou IV * ~! Yamachii


Jo jo jo ~ feliiz naviidad!
Kyaaaaaaaaaa encantaa me this time of year ... is sooo ... Quiet .. [somewhere in the middle of this todaas quee people there buying like crazy .. food .. Gifts .. ii uff! go downtown these days so is not at all peaceful ... besides being sofocantee X__X] Hahahaha .. Gomme be updated later and say Merry Christmas on 26 xD .. but is that just arrived at my house ... xD
Kyaaaaaaaaa I hope everyone has passed the incredibly well ... SANTA quee and takes them loooong gifts ... T_T I do not brought my Yamachan chocolatee covered .. but buenoo .. u_u The next year no? Hahahahha .. yaap and that .. cuidensee ... Loos kiieroo! ~ Kiiss
PD: * how he spent the Christmas ... you read give you a small prontoo regaliito xD ... Upload Chapter 4 of my fic xD ... ii TODOOOOO see vendraa kon! Hahaha just stay tuned ... I'll upload it at any time *
kuando say TODOOO signifikaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarto YAOI & LEMON josjosjosjos ... .. So preparencee for a nosebleed * O *

0 comments:

Post a Comment