Saturday, December 26, 2009

Min Length For Air Con Pipe

100% * ep. Kurisumasu

Mi Amor Secreto ~

-------------------------- Title: Mi Amor Secreto

Author: Riitsukochan

Couple: Yamachii

Genero: Romantico - Lemon

Chapter IV

Finally Fomingo is Sunday ... or as I say, but I have a feeling this will not be as fome day as usual.

Me Ready were quick to make the 9 am and China agreed to join us at 11:30 in the park ... but I'm so excited to see denuevo.

- Son ... -

My mother had entered my room and I was blowing kisses in the mirror ... shame> _ <

- O___o MAMA! ... O_o you know that you have to play before entering?

- Sorry son ... but you came to say that your aunt called to say he was coming today .. so sorry, I do not think you can out-

-Quee!? Noo breast, if only for a few hours

- son ...

- 3 hours? ... 2 hours? ... 1 hour? HALF AN HOUR ... !!??... onegaii mama - I kneel to beg-onegaii - my eyes were filled with salt water that is already known .... I was crying to go out with China?

- but is that ... "He stayed silent for a while," is well son .. if you want, you can go all day ... I will explain to your aunt ... not ruin you again next Sunday for you ... right?

- Ariigato mama .. I love you "I said hugging

really love my mom ... apart from bringing me to the world ... I understand perfectly, Jeje and I agree to what you can ... when it really does feel as if I were 4 years xD.

Arrive 5 minutes before the park and is waiting at the entrance.

After a while the crowd appeared.

- Yamachan Hello! - Greeted me enthusiastically.

- Holaaaa "I saw how I looked ... and his face had a hint of concern" Emm .. China, which has .. I have said it better .. because I rather like this?

- You were crying? - I wonder ... derrepente

- emmm .. etto .. I actually ... - I did not know that answer ... if you told him that if he would have to say why ... but maybe he would say that Roger to my mom for leaving him?

- Let yamachan you know you can trust me ... you were crying right? - His hand rested on my cheek.

- The truth is, yes ... but ERAA .. because ... I was helping my mom cook and then ... I got to chop the onion-menti

- Oooo ... that was it ... worries me

"Well we?

- Siii! - I took the arm

- CHINESE O__O! - I release it- here ... not many people ... we think ...

- Pair? ... -Serious stare-ok not annoying - fast forward

- Waiting ... Chinen!

We got on the Ferris wheel and roller coaster then ... I think that China would embrace me because I'm afraid I do not speak or cry all the way ... that's me worry a little.

- Uff! they fear truth? ...

- mmmm ... yeah.

- China ... with you?

- nothing ... I go to the bathroom

- ok ... - Something's wrong ... and not left alone until you know it ....

followed him to the bathroom without noticing, and when he was going to come between me ... also closed the door latch ... Luckily the bathroom was empty.

- Yamachan! O //////// or you do ACAA? Salee!

- No! - You look serious while cornered in the wall.

- that .. you do? <- >//////

- explain to me ... why have you been so? ... that these dodging me? - said as he pressed closer against the wall ...

- want to know why !!??... because Siempree those aware of what others think! And you never realize how much you hurt me because you say you away from me just so that others do not think things ... u_u

- Ooo ... the temple ...

- DO NOT SAY THAT YOU FEEL !!!... please .. just go .. want to be alone .. I'll be gone when you leave home ...

- Chinen noo .. please .. do not go

- I have nothing else to do here

- course! Fun ... we planned this out to have fun

- As I'm going to have fun and hang out .. if I came with a friend who does not want me at his side.

- Nooo .. only I ... I ... I'm a stupid u_u ...

- If you already know ... you know what? If you do not love you ... I'll go get me ... bye.

Nooo .. China was going and I did nothing ... my body did not respond .. those words I had pulled down the deepest of my being ... I was right ... just worried about the opinion of others. Finally react inhibits China out of the bathroom.

- You are not going anywhere ... - take it for back and round up again between the wall and my body

- you do Ryosuke .. Let go - Ryosuke ??... ** And where was the yamachan ?.... u_u **

- Never let you go ... really sorry for making you feel so ... and now remediare .-

- a remedy? ? HA! And com ... O__O

just not the reason why I'm kissing you ... but I do not dislike at all. I felt like China resisted and tried to get away from me ... but not dejariaa ... Lami her lower lip and a small sigh was heard out of his mouth. I separated from him and with my forehead with it.

- Why did you do that ...?

- just do not know ... I did ... and do it again.

- then do ... "he said with his voice a little agitated

And as volvii asked me ... what to do, but this time more wild ... My hands began to explore his body and mouth sighs became more frequent again .. we parted and I'm looking

-yama is .. .. .. tarry Ahhh ..

I introduced my leg in between hers lightly rubbing his cock over the pant ...

- Yamachan alguiien po ... .. could listen ..

- I do not care ... because I do not care what others say - then say this ... licked his ear ...

Lower slowly down her neck smelling its aroma ...

- smell soooo rich ... - rolled his neck and you know ... even better.

- December Yamachaan ... but ... Aww! ... Do not bite!

- Sorry .. but is that ... you know I can not resist delicious-

I went back to bite him but this time in his lower lip ... Chinese turned his back to me and facing the wall ... I tapping into that position .. my hands began to caress his torso ... my mouth while kissing her neck handed stick ... but my body to yours ... managed to get a moan ... He began to move his hips ... making the rear shock with my member

- Ahhh .. chi .. .. Chinen do not e. ... that < >////

- Why ??... You may not gustaa? - began to move faster ...

- Ahhhh .. noo .. .. is esoo

- Admiitee you like-

- ok .. ok .. gus AAAAHHH mee .. .. ... mm- gustaa This really was a torture ... but not only I suffer., my hands moved toward the brink of closing down pants and introducing my hand ... finding myself with that mienbro already awake ...

- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... .!!...- yamaachaaan

It really was exciting to hear as Chinese ... screaming my name ... while her hips moved frequently and I ... with my work to give more pleasure.

- ahhh .. aah .. maas .. fast! - took my hand and started to move up and down on all the extention of its member.

Turn to China doing to look at me in the eyes .. was completely red and his lips were like ... for sure had been biting his lip ... I smiled so sadistic to say ... somehow ... unbreakable me being right in front of his throbbing member ... his pants down with his underwear and licked tip of this ... I saw as China shut his eyes tight ... keep doing the same ...

HAZLOO -YAA! -

beg Listen to China ... and so what I did ... all your methylene member in my mouth ... and started to feel like Chinese movements ... hips moved again making the member was introduced more in my mouth ...

- aahhh ... yaa .. maa .. chaan ... aahhh! mee voii to ... Come ... -

No. . would not let him ... not yet ... kick his penis in my mouth ... and was about to kiss when we heard a sound at the door ...

Toc! Toc! Toc!

We both looking face ... that we do ...

- Haii anybody there?!

Esaa voice ... I was conociidaa

- Yuto? - Whisper the 2 at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment