Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Size 36 C Is A Good Size?

Yamachii II * ~ * 100% *

My secret love ~

----------------
------------- Title: My secret love
Author: Riitsukochan
Couples YamaChii
Genre: Romance - Lemon


Chapter I


Everything has changed over time ... our voices, our thoughts and for a month ... my feelings for you ...

I remember exactly that day ... where it all began ... by a bet ...

.: :: Flashback:::.

-Yamachan! Want to lose again! Me and is beginning to emerge both wait beard - shouted an angry Uto from the living

-Uiii ! > _ <> - said softly while fixed- terminated YA GO! - cry

yamada After 5 minutes in the living room, to get there he found a child sleeping on the couch.

- LISTOO ..! - yelled the evil in the ear yamada

This jump in reaction causing silent and the floor.

- BAKAAA! Why did you do that? O_O well wait for centuries- scare me

- You stop complaining and go fast ¬ ¬ the study, said opening door

- Surely, there is no one ... what's up? What were you doing up so much you delay ? - Asked incredulously as he left.

- Pss ... fix ... Obviously not -

- Ashhh! Ya ... I will not argue with you - said walking faster leaving behind yamada

- HA! Always obvious whether salt-losing said with a triumphant smile

-. . . - Uto stopped short - Excuse me ... did you say? I lost? And you? HAHAHAHAHA- started laughing wildly

- Uto O____o than fear, and for! We all are looking weird - yamada said

- ok ok ... and say ... there but give me Yamachan laugh ... I lose against you ... Hahaha ... if, as no - said wiping tears from laughing so much.

- Am I lying? And you always won everything. Intelligence, strength and gains as in ... -

- Achievements? - Uto doubtful wonder

- Yes, I eh conquered more girls than you, and only with my eyes - said as he sent one of her seductive looks.

- O / / / / o - Uto felt her cheeks burning.

- HAHAHAHA! Yuto Aii see, until you almost conquered to you .. Hahahhaha-

- shaking his head YAMACHAN stupid NOT SAY! > _ < just caught me confused ...

- if ok ok whatever you say-

- I have an idea ... you say I do not want at all? ... because you're not very affectionate, I mean you do not really like hugging and stuff ... no? - Yuto said

- Mmmm .. not much ... why?

- Let's make a bet -

- What?! You know that I do not like to gamble ..

- hahaha the "fantastic" Yamada Ryosuke is afraid of betting wings?

- I never said that ¬ ¬, but that's ok ... we concentrate, so you see I have not scared of anything ... exept the dark - quietly told this last

- ok ... these are the rules ... that has more people who think you're loving ... wins .. and to know the end of the month .. do a survey -

- ok .. I agree,

- but wait there's more ... just can hug, hold hands and kissing -

- O___o hear but those are things you do often ... well said kissing? Where?

- for where you want ... .. hahahha aaa .. and can not do with a girl .. if not only with the guys, "said Uto the edge of laughter - well Yuto gave him the weakest point ... - Uto was saying in his mind

- NANIII ..!!!?? as it is going to take the hand and give them kisses - said yamada hysterical

- For the stuff you have to fix your .. and you can not take back .. already accepted -

- Ashhhhhhhh! Ok ... and I win with it - was saying unconvinced

- Well if you win .. admit before the course you're better than me,

- Mmmm .. does not convince me-

- Then in front of a live show or concert-

- That if I like .. But in concert ... asii there are more people-

- Ok .. but if I win you'll have to admit-

- Hahahaha ... ok ... but do not believe it .. try to give all of me ... -

.::: End Flashback:::.

From that moment my life ... completely by this alleged exchange bet ... I never thought I was going to happen ... I never thought I'd fall in love with you ... DE TII! The person you least expect ... from now on you will my secret love ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment