Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Desert Eagle 44 For Sale

100% * ep.

My Secret Love ~

-----------------------------
Title: My secret love
Author: Riitsukochan
Couple: YamaChii
Genre: Romance - Lemon



Chapter III

-Aahh ... aaa .. yaa .. ... onegaii- yamachan.siiguee

The room was hot and you could see two bodies in the darkness.

-Aaaa ... onegaii onee .. ... more ... more ... piidoo ra ... ... ..- Aaaahh

-Aaa ... ch .. Chinese ... are ... exquisiitoo ... ahhhh! ..-

I felt in the clouds ... every time he went with a faster rhythm ... which escuchabaa more groans from the mouth of my amantea ... China.

Ring-ring ring-ring !!....

Ehh ??... cellular -take from the table - aloo? - O__ yawning or CHINA! ... that call so early ... ooo .. Ok ... we'll see you there .. noo better come to my house and we go together .. ok? well .. EBIT . - Hang-

- hate when this happens ... it ¬ ¬ Saturday ... 7:45 in the morning and still want to try ... for sure it was Yabu who organized all this ... I will kill uii I have Tantoo sueƱoo ... mmm ... now I think ... to dream? Yama * aaahhh ... .. YAMACHAN! ... Maas .. rapiidooo ... * "images came to mind- O__O or again ??... noo

Since that incident happened in the dressing of the agency ... I've been dreaming stuff with Chinese ...

"But me and put that perverted ... - comment yourself ...

I would raise to fix and that China would come to my house ... but lifting Savannah ... I discovered that not only had awakened me perverted ... but it also a certain part ... eyes went directly to my crotch ... where we found a lump ...

O___o .... I need a bath ... but with water- biien friiaa was saying as he stood fast to the bathroom.

already naked in the shower ... habrii water. My first reaction was to cry ... I was really cold, but much needed ... to 8 minutes while being under water without doing anything ... my "friend" had been normalized goodness ... uff ... I felt scared when I took hands from behind the waist ... surrounding me turn my head to see who it was and my surprise was greater cuandi saw ... ERAA

-Chinen !!!.. O / / / / o.. aquii quee .. you? - completely yamada said red.

- you said to come right? ... Your mom said you were you bathing, went up and saw the door open-I could not get restite said biting his lip

really looked so sexii ... from time to time I went up the heat on my feet to the head ... and felt the water tiibia ... I turn to get in front of the ... both sighed, feeling as our members were touched ... now it was me who took him from the waist ... and took me by the neck.

- yamachan? - said sticking more to my body ... I just closed my eyes to feel the touch-

- qu ... quee? - I stirred .. I was really turning up the heat and my breathing was irregular.

is growing ... I was getting closer to an impulse acorralee against the wall ... and his mouth came out a little moan .. insurance that the wall was frozen ... kiss him desperately ... as he held her waist with one hand ... and the other through his body ... he started moving his hips ... grazes are making the most fracuentes ....

-Aaaa ... chii .. chine- said closing his eyes tightly, feeling his hand on my member.

- gustaa you? - was saying while increasing the pace of his hand.

-aaaa aa ... s. ... Yeah ..- I groaned every time stronger and stronger ... it was really exciting .- nen Chii ... .. more .. ra ... piidoo-

touched derrepente door and the two stopped our actions ...

I despertee a jump ... by the sound of the door ... I had fallen asleep in the shower?

-child 're there ... respondemee-

- IRS breast'm here yell ... it seems that several times been playing your voice be heard a little worried.

- apurece ... who here is waiting on his friend.

A amigoo ??... iia perhaps get China?

- well go out in 5 minutes breast-

I felt like coming down the stairs ... and I wash my hair concentrating on ... look at my crotch .. ooo .. denuevo not ... I'll have to wait 8 more minutes? ... Again after my "friend" is normalized out of the bath only with the towel around his waist ... enter mii room and there was the Ashhh denuevo ... .. another dream ??...

- Ooo .. Chinen you ... per or - I do not quite convinced this was real ... if one more of my many fantasies with ...

- emmm .. sii .. etto yamachan ... .. viistetee .. please .- was completely red ... I think this is not a dream .. pellisque me ...

-Auuu ! T_T .. doliioo me ... - is not a dream no

-looking elsewhere- etto yamachan ... out ... better hope you ok-

Eehh? Y porq ... Oooo! O //////////// or ... - I had forgotten that only wearing a towel amarradaa ..

-out- not take too long onegaii-

Phew ... - I lay in bed, touching my forehead ... Wooo if it was hot ... I look in the mirror ... I was completely red ... I began to get clothes closet ... and in 5 minutes I was ready ... Sali and China, I'm looking ...

- you look good ^ ^ -

-ooo .. ^////^ Thanks ... well ... we

- Haii ...

were going down the stairs .. But China is faced and rolled down the stairs that will hold your hand as quickly as possible and pull back up ... falling miio.

- Chinese're right ...? .. duelee you something? - you look worried

- that sustoo uii sii .. .. I thank biien .-

cuidadoo -ten .. you almost fall and had been a nasty fall- was still looked at him and his head buried in my chest .. the lift and we were very close to each other.

controlatee * Ryosuke .. .. *- onegaii thought

* Wooo .. yamachan is sexii vee with wet hair ... O_o but I am saying *- thought Chinen

* *- Autocontrast .. self ... Come rise up ... you're right ... look at your ankle is red ... ..

- is that I stick with the rail ... O_o Yamachaan! Nooo .. bajamee onegaiii .. ... -

- no ... llevaree you to my room and rest there .. Yabu will call to say that we will not go to the practice-

Chinese had taken arms ... in truth that ankle did not look good ... it was red and seems a little swollen move ... to my room .. and laid him in bed ... the way no cost to me in his arms ... it was too light .. is as if he carried a backpack with about 2 books ... ok exaggerating ...

- esperamee here ... bring ice-

Lower quickly to remove the kitchen ... ice ... get to the room and wrapped the ice in the toallaa that was thrown on the bed ... and put it carefully in the ankle Chinen ..

-Oww! ... Hahaha .. .. HAHAHAHHAA !!!...- hahhahahh

- that you laugh O_o ?...-

- is that the ice is frozen and I am veery .. hahaha- cosquilllas

- hahahaha ^ ^ - I put a hand on his head messing up some of your hair.

So we spent the afternoon .. laughing, watching TV, making mischief and thousands of things but ... luckily it happened to China was not serious and soon after ... and we could walk to the plaza to play for a while ... this day was great with the ... was the best ... and I repeat ... Then I went to leave his house

- good yamachan ... arigato for being with me this afternoon and worry about me ^ ^ -

- at all ... - denuevo did it to mess action hair - take care if ...? MNN go to an amusement park is not? .. as we had planned xD-

- yeah .. entraree be fun ... well at home ... - cuidate

I felt like Chinen arms around me and I did the same ... we were so long ...

- well I have to go ... many Chinese cuidate ..- when I was removing ...

- Yamachan! - I turn to see what he wanted ... but when I felt his lips back along the mine.

O_o- this really not what I expected .. this me by surprise ... closed my eyes slowly and enjoy kiss ... take it from the chin and put his arms around my neck. After a while we parted slowly ... we were staring and we blush ...

- well .. emm .. ya me voy cuidate ...

- your iigual sii emm ... EBIT-

pulse gave her another kiss .. but this was just a place names and runs away without looking back ... but moving my hand from side to side in farewell ...

- Bye- said as to that action.

- Adios Yamachaan .. MNN we

Definitely been my best day ... ... I look forward uiii that day arrives soon MNN to spend another day with the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment