Friday, October 22, 2010

How Long Does Take To Get Std Test Results Back

Europe.




I do not like talking about religion or, at least, I like to argue and fight with people who appreciate by ties of blood and brotherhood. Anyway I mean I sympathize "Parsifal" by Wagner and the figure of Jesus (as a model of anti-Jewish and others).
Goebbels, Hitler and Wagner I like a lot (then there is the ideological mentor of Hitler, whose name was Dietrich Eckart). In summary, I like that line because I wanted to be a Catholic priest and I left the Church for his Judaism in disguise. I believe in the Christ figure and I read the book "Christ is not Jewish" Houston Stewart Chamberlain in full agreement with the author. Anyway, I'd rather not talk about it because I do not like to bother people that cause me great esteem and admiration.
express my opinion because I speak very little about the subject. Anyway, I believe that priests and clergy Zionists deserve to die. The Vatican is a great mafia accomplice Holocartoon Tale.
With regard to paganism, I think is the true Christianity. Some Jews came to Europe, took three quarters of European religions and all that was left out was called a pagan and persecuted to death. I hate to Christianity that swept the world with their cross burnings Baltic and altars (nor do I sympathize the Norwegian Black Metal musicians who burn churches thousand years later regardless of the lives of others or their opinions, those idiots who do not believe NS represent the best represented the average European is English).

As a final thought I want to say that religion is, as Laughing Lion, a very important issue because our position clearly deist separates us from the Marxist and liberal. Regardless of our beliefs, most of us know there is something that transcends us and that something is not the economy but the spirit of our distant ancestors, nobles and aristocrats. This spirit calls us to preserve our race to honor the past and future generations proud.

Up Europe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment