Friday, October 15, 2010

Where Is Plan B Walmart

Dreams are only dreams ...



I
a thirteenth floor: The apartment of a friend who lives outside my house. Images of the Third World and not the Third Reich. Despair and desire for love (all for coming, all die tomorrow and pray). Rain, balcony lattice and a face from the past ...


Vain are all efforts under the sun ... Vanos
are
are vain.

these efforts are futile vigil that distract us from sleep. Well, we were in the part where the blonde went broke me head last year. Wonderful. I also broke the university progressives Argentina head by threatening to trial, but I broke them otherwise. Well, the blonde went wetback under the deluge of my nostalgic amorous intelligence. Force slippery Vana!
A very pretty girl. Paradoxically, she was in Brazil but it was blonde and pride that any errant and unsuccessfully Dutch highbrow. Cold. Except skin and bones that queue for three men. "I Sexist? Yes, but I'm Argentine more macho than a Chilean mining. She was - I do not know if today is or has ceased to be - a very smart girl. The most cultured and educated woman I have ever known and was not a lesbian. Rare, but as the Laughing Lion, these little women do not leave their inheritance, and to die in their masturbation made little games with words.
Am I distracted? Yes, always flying. Is writing? I do not know. I write the first thing that comes to my wins. The only people who write are these political mercenaries who call themselves journalists. Enough rambling! I have to finish the story ...
was a dream. None of stories or stories about anything. End I got up wanting to send an email saying a thousand things but then I told myself that she would report me for harassment. I'm not a black progreta in Brazil or Venezuela. I'm a crazy guy who was ousted by his girlfriend's dream: She was charged with defaming saying bad things about me. Just put a woman cry out to heaven to be accused of harassing (the hunted I can be me.)
There are no dreams when they open their eyes. Nothing. And nothing is a philosophical problem that is so nothing like freedom. And Calderon gets in his boat to say that nothing is nothing (the other day I went to the theater to see "Life Is a Dream" and I was excited about the English drama depicted in Buenos Aires).
Vanos are ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment