Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jack & Sally Car Seat Covers

Further thoughts truly the most nationalistic identity Circle of Spain (down Eurosion).


Other reflections on women, feminism and other evils of our time ...

... "Men tend to get together with men and women too, but not the same. They are more gossipy and often friends of the plot. They hate each other beyond the masks and makeup of friendship . The fight, as the German philosopher said, it is because of men in dispute.
rivalry in man is limited to the field of activity in the female instinct is generalized under "sports" as they depend on all men. are killed in their conquest. And this regardless of the girls working at this time. It has nothing to do.'s always the same unconscious instinct is willing female pregnant.
interesting conversations "with a woman? Impossible. You can only have a high intellectual conversation with a woman and in years - free of estrogen and other narcotics - or a lesbian woman - most of them leftist or anarchist but highly educated - or some girl "Nazi" in those that appear online but then disappear because they are police officers with imaginary skirts.
In my life I had a high-flying conversation with a girl my age. I know my life is just beginning but I've never gone from one dimension zurdoide monologue by the young lady on duty. I also happen to be my little girls presented who say one thing and do not know anything. "Death to the Bolivians," shout the wealthy in their racism esthetic fluctuates from a poor Blond guys just because he's Jewish. So are the sluts of Buenos Aires: They hate the mestizos but see a few blacks in the city as a new foreign newcomer. These same dogs are lovers of everything that I like kosher or some cropping.
"I am re Nazi as you", I have said many white boys with mosquito brain. Who's Franco or Stalin? They may not know Question and answer with a computer nearby. Silly. Talking about art with women? I was told by a forty-year-old anarchist culture in women often goes through the nose. And it appears that no one told me "facade" (like the "front" for English).
Some see two movies for Woody Allen and a half hour of French cinema and already feel very much (though not like I hate the majority of French people including those who call themselves "identity" but actually uphold Zionist interests in North Africa and Middle East). Know nothing about film buyers as bad and dishonest propaganda. "Literature? Sex and the City? "Cosmopolitan Magazine? No. All that is rubbish. Read three novels in ten years and believe that Isabel Allende is Cervantes. Makes me angry. And I also mean I hate the Nobel prize (a left Borges paying).
what you can talk to a woman? Forgive me but Arjun licensed know understand language: "The woman who speaks and thinks much takes very little" (popular saying in Argentina: Remember that "take" means nothing in these latitudes). Greetings to you all and do not think most women is the same as not thinking. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment