Saturday, October 23, 2010

How Much Does Plan B Cost At Kmart

the forest. Potential




five years ago had written a story based on a painting by Ramon Silva named "Forest." This painting is in the National Fine Arts Museum located in the beautiful city of Buenos Aires. I clarify that I made some corrections to my brief primordial because by then the ideas but I did not know how to express it properly. Then transcribe my humble work hoping that you will enjoy it.
Citri
Young came to a forest without knowing how. To add to his humiliation, was naked and did not realize that was there. Uncomfortable situation if any ...
Suddenly a voice spoke to Citri ...

- You who are my dear visitor Aryan? -
- one among many I'm living in a world of gray and gloomy, hostile and cold. - Citri answered with conviction.
- Are you a poet? - The mysterious voice asked in utter amazement.
- Yes, I am a poet and writer Who are you? Where are you? - Asked the teenager anxious and impatient.
am someone as big as infinity, eternity and longevity as I am in every place in the universe - the superb voice answered.
- Where are you boo? "The Lord Ineffable plays hide and seek? Sal hence old fool! - - What is ineffable? Love? - Asked offended voice.

All told, gave a dubious Citri yes for an answer to the unanswerable question. Hesitation, doubt, being an insecure teenager ...

- love what you talking about? You are an insignificant being in distant lands where the only value is money and everything else is vain hypocrisy. -

Citri, pale with shame and unable to answer, tried in vain to open his mouth to outline another wrong answer but starting with a child ...

But nothing! - Interrupted the voice - if you want I give you statistics Or do you prefer I tell you otherwise? -

Given the silence so our young friend, the voice spoke to him very calmly thus: You are in a sacred place. All envy you if you knew that you are in receipt of the best place there. Citri
thought: I'm in lands beyond the grave, I'm in the afterlife, I'm in paradise I'm dead!
The voice, he knew instantly thought of citrus, told him not to bother subtleties of the mind because he knows the thought of you and all men. This beautiful forest
oblivious to time and space had no night or darkness but all was light and silence. The only thing that was broken the quiet of the place was fascinating dialogue between citri and the deafening voice like thunder.
After a moment of solitary silence and quiet solitude, the conversation was resumed with weeping and supplication of citrus ...

- Where am I? What is this? A hidden camera? Tell me everything! Please! Dimelo Now -
- never know without inquiring. -

Citri looked from one side to another without finding an explanation for the situation. All I could see were trees stylized dried leaves that were played like violins by the wind. Beautiful painting of someone you can call more than the creator or artist. Might as well speak of a creator artists. Seeing all this in his blindness, the young man began to run frantically to nowhere as the clouds that were over his head.

- Let's play a little. We have all eternity to do it! Starting with a riddle: You look in the mirror and you wonder who you were, who you'll be and who you are today .-
- Reincarnation. -
- is true but I want to know if you are a believer in reincarnation. -
- I think V8 is the best heavy band in Argentina and, as stated in the "Destruction", "I do not believe in anyone, I do not believe in you, I no longer believe in anything because nobody believes in me . -
- Another riddle: what you crave then possess no and do not appreciate it. -
- Men. -
- Now I will make a riddle but very simple: A moment that, according to religion, defines an eternity .-
- Life can define whether you go to heaven or hell. Momento! Is not this a trick to know where you are? You'll never know! -
Citri felt his long, blond hair was pulled by the wind. At the time assumed he was dead. He thought as his father died suddenly. Then he began to look for shouting "Dad" desperately.
Suddenly she heard the mother of citrus: Citri! Wake up! A day like today but 10 years ago Dad went to heaven. I ask only that you wake up at once because the journey to the Chacarita cemetery is long and the buses pass every death of Bishop.
What mother did not know is that he Citri, without leaving his bed, was closest to the deceased that she who kneels every Sunday in front of a tombstone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment