Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Skinny Jeans Heart Palpitations

racial identity left in the Nietzsche Circle (some ethnic groups in Argentina).







Some meditations on Argentina racial and ethnic composition of my eye the beholder ...

My experience with indigenous people has been good: I went many times to eat at home and have had many partners bolivianos (more than 50% of my high school students from Bolivia). I can not complain about them because they are very friendly, attentive and polite. Yes, they smell very bad and very dirty in the great majority. Nevertheless, they are good people but rather in their homeland is in the highlands.
My experience with "school"? I had a girlfriend with Jewish ancestry - his father was a believer and the grandfather was Orthodox - but she did not know where I stood. He knew nothing of politics or religion. Just wrote a verse and it was believed poet (typically Jewish presumption made aware of it.) I also had very good teachers Jews: A teacher of literature, Turkish descent - had an important "community" in the once vast Ottoman Empire - has taught me a lot. A very beautiful woman, sensible and intelligent (he had converted to Catholicism for her husband but her son was an anarchist). I also had a teacher but more religious. He taught physics and chemistry but was very devoted to their religion. Always missing class in key dates for its people. Explained very difficult issues and boring for an ignorant of the exact sciences like me. The trouble he had was his sympathy for his fellow government Kirchner.
Anyway, I do not complain of any of those I knew personally safe from my ex-girlfriend's father and Jewish clients who had demanded me many things and not give me tips or gifts (this while working at a fuel dispenser, it is customary to be generous in Argentina with those working in areas such as low-paid that). Not much personally but I remember my ex-father was a very dishonest, striker of his daughters and proud. He said that he painted pictures but for me it was all a curtain that covered other activities.
My contempt for the leaders of Jewish community in Argentina comes from their actions and not anything personal. All of them are very unscrupulous and his followers. Thank God I have not known Jewish fanatics or bad people exceptions but what he says Arjun is true: They are very dirty, antisocial, arrogant and rude. They think they own the world - are in some way - and I'll make you feel on the street every time you push or you look bad. If you run into them turns to look at you and you are between the eyes as if you were the devil himself. They are the worst. But I prefer the Orthodox because they are more easily identified and are very lazy and anti-military. The worst are those that best mimic among the people (bankers, politicians, media people, celebrities, businessmen, intellectuals, etc).

many Gypsies have been in Argentina but I have tried very little, and God thanks. Here are Gypsies from Spain but are the least. Most are from Eastern Europe but they are not aggressive or arrogant as those who are there. They are cowards and always look back with his dagger treacherous. They are engaged in buying and selling cars and live like in the old continent but with more appreciation from Argentine fools.
My father was not a gypsy but he said he grew up with them. I think he was exaggerating to impress me but I knew some impressive magic tricks. He also liked this band called "Ketama" or something like that is settled in Spain.
only thing wrong with these people I went through a Woman: I was walking down the avenue Rivadavia, in Buenos Aires, until I saw a beautiful girl of very large breasts and dark skin. He looked at her and watched her as she walked and she warned. "What's wrong with gypsies?" Persecutory delusions typical of a breed of criminals and swindlers. I simply looked at the boobs without discriminating against it in the slightest.
Muslims "in Argentina? Very few are and I thank Allah they are very belligerent and hostile for the most part. The few people who have beliefs that are very nice. Others have converted to Catholicism for political and social - Menem to be elected president - or the importance of Catholicism (My hero is called Mohamed Ali Seineldin but neither his family became well come to Argentina: They say their ancestors were Christian but forget your name strongly Muslim). Anecdotally I can tell you that the Menem family still practicing Islam: It is said that Edward, brother of former President Carlos, went to Congress to occupy his senator leading Islamic manutergio always to pray. Incredible. Speaking
Menem, he gave the Muslim community a plot to build a mosque. It is the largest in Latin America and is located in the barrio of Palermo. One day I went to a tour and saw that there was a manual handling aircraft in a sentry box. I think it was a joke of a man in the Islamic cultural center or a guard Christian wanting to joke. I laughed, knowing the falsity of the 9 / 11 (Zionist conspiracy if any). Once inside the temple, I saw a crescent and a star on the floor reflected by the shape of the dome. Hitler had something similar in his building but with the swastika. Leaving aside that, I tell you that the talk was very good. The boy who spoke was a son of Jewish-Catholic (in my opinion, an infiltrator). There was a time when he invited me to dátires or dates - do not know how to spell - and told me it ate the Virgin Mary being pregnant by Jesus. I was very Catholic in that time and I fell quite right that comment. Who said that eating or other food? Sure fed with the fruits of the desert but it seemed wrong to speak out of the Gospel (hurt my susceptibility and took it as a provocation).
Another very funny episode with these people was in the "Book Fair" three years ago: I started talking to a Libyan and was amazed at my conociientos about Islam. He said he was very intelligent but he was going astray. He offered me to learn Arabic and convert to their religion. So he gave me his phone but I never called him (What I liked about him was his education, his appearance was Western, civilized-suit - and his hatred of the State of Israel). He also said that Allah does not call me a letter (my name is Alan).

reality is very different from Argentina in the English or the French in matters how are you. What I do believe is that, to follow and all Muslims will conquer Europe and someday come to Argentina with heavy artillery and flying carpets. I pray that this does not happen because we have enough with the usual ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment