Friday, October 15, 2010

Pasta Express X3000 Parts

Everything you always wanted to be ... Irony of life. Abortion



If I write against the plutocrats automatically step to be communist, and as my last name is of Sephardic origin, I'm Jewish too. We also know that I am a misogynist. This makes me gay. And I want a healthy lifestyle becomes a recalcitrant Catholic (he was born in America makes me black).

I laugh about everything. It's absurd. Communist infiltration Me? Sure I have an account in Switzerland waiting for (all to serve Israel). What else can you say about me? I'm listening to Foo Fighters and killing me with laughter. It's good rejoice a bit with the outside occurrences. After all, there is talk of me and I'm still helping my communist masters here.
United
all Zionists in the world for destroying private property!

0 comments:

Post a Comment